It's a fantasy for many people to hypnotise their partner and lover and to explore how hypnosis can make sex more interesting, intense, varied and powerful. It is, in fact, possible and, with a little practice, fairly simple to do.
Although all the ins and outs of hypnosis are beyond the scope of a simple web site, what you'll find here are the basics of what you can do and how to do it.
Follow the links below for specific topics:
- Hypnosis - What it is
- Erotic hypnosis
- Hypnosis orgasms
- Post-hypnotic suggestion
- Induction (how to hypnotise someone)
- Depth of trance
- How hypnosis can contribute to your sex life
- Hypnosis and dominance&submission
- The difference between hypnotising someone for therapy and hypnotising them for sex
- Planning a hypnosis session involving sex
- Sticking needles in subjects is a bad idea
- Hypnosis and the senses
- Other frequently-asked hypnosis questions